A random selection:
- not all life-changing advice is good advice
- An estimate is better than a guess. An measurement is better than an estimate.
- It's never the money. (They will always say it is, but it's not.)
- The best time to turn it on is before it's ready. You'll get plenty of data to finish it faster.
- Your positive mental attitude makes up for most of your shortcomings.
- Isolate. Isolate. Isolate.
- If it's not written down, it's not.
- The reason everyone we work for sucks is because those who don't suck never call us.
- Almost anyone can do almost anything.
- Always take sides
← All links